Brother Bear Becomes Zak

Brother Bear Becomes Zak
The first Squirrel I ever took a picture of

Friday, October 19, 2012

CAPTAIN A, FTW

CAPTAIN AMERICA FOR THE WIN!!!

So can y'all guess what I'm going as for Halloween...
The Captain of all things good... and I don't mean Popeye or Captain Crunch, I'm going as Captain America!!! And I'm in an adult sized costume!

So yesterday my dad took my brothers and me to Party City to get Halloween Costumes. I had planned to be the Grim Reaper this year, but I didn't find any Reapers that I liked, so I ended up choosing the next best thing. William had planned to be Luigi from the Super Mario Games, which ended up working perfectly for him. And Michael had planned to be Bane from the new Bat-Man movie but they didn't have Bane in stock, so he ended up being a Zombie called Rotten to the Core.
So that was basically my day.

Happy Halloween!!!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment