Brother Bear Becomes Zak

Brother Bear Becomes Zak
The first Squirrel I ever took a picture of

Thursday, October 4, 2012

PIZZA!!! YEAH!!!

Hello everybody and welcome to another blog post!

Today I went to Pizza Hut with my brothers, William and Michael, and my mom.  There we ordered four personal sized pizzas: one for me, one for mom, and one for each of my brothers. Then before we left, mom ordered another personal pizza and some spicy wings for my dad. (Oh and did I mention that today is my mom and dad's anniversary? I'm pretty sure I didn't.)

After we left Pizza Hut, we went back home to drop off dad's pizza, then mom realized we needed to go to the library  to drop off some books  She realized the time and asked me to see if the library was open,
but my stupid phone didn't want to work so we ended up driving all the way over to Grayson (which is about a mile away), to find that the library was, indeed, closed. Derp. So we ended up driving back home from a useless drive to nowhere... yeah pointless huh?

So yeah thats pretty much my day, lame, delicious, and fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment