Brother Bear Becomes Zak

Brother Bear Becomes Zak
The first Squirrel I ever took a picture of

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kid pix.

Miss S came over yesterday and took some pictures of Thunder Bear, Booboo Bear, and me. We had a fun time with Miss S and she took some funny pictures and some cool ones too. The previous day was park day but it was too wet to go to the park, so Homeschool group came to my house. Miss S brought her photography equipment on park day in her van so she wouldn’t have to in her car.

On picture day we all helped to set up a big white sheet. First up was Booboo Bear, then it was Thunder Bear. I had a hard time keeping Booboo Bear out of the pix zone. Then it was my turn and Thunder Bear had a hard time with Booboo Bear. She took over 500 pix and downloaded them on to my mom’s laptop by using thumb drive , Then she went home.

1 comment:

  1. I had tons of fun with you guys. Thanks so much for telling me jokes and doing skits. You guys crack me up!

    ReplyDelete