Brother Bear Becomes Zak

Brother Bear Becomes Zak
The first Squirrel I ever took a picture of

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Olympics.

I’ve decided to do a blog on the 2010 Winter Olympics.
My favorite athletes are Apolo Ohno, Julia Mancuso, Lindsey Vonn, Seth Wescot, Shani Davis, Shaun White, and Hannah Teter.
I like Apolo because he always pulls out in front.
I like Lindsey and Julia because they are really good downhill skiers.
I like Seth Wescot because he is a really good downhill snowboarder.
I like Shani Davies because he’s a really good speed skater.
I like Shaun White because he is a really good half piper and he invented a lot of cool tricks.
I like Hannah Teter because she is a really good half piper.
And I like all of those Americans because they are Americans and they are my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment