Brother Bear Becomes Zak

Brother Bear Becomes Zak
The first Squirrel I ever took a picture of

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

day one of my life as a photo journalist

A couple of weeks ago I decided I wanted to be a photo journalist because I enjoy making videos and taking pictures and want to learn more about it.

I would rather be a photo journalist than a painter or just a photographer because it lets me express myself with art, writing, and photos, (without all the hard work of telling people to “STAY THE C%@P STILL!!!!!!”over and over again as I paint their portrait).

Today I sat down with my education mentor and we talked about what I wanted to do and I explained why I wanted to be a photo journalist and the skills I need and we decided on my first project, SQUIRRELS. I am going to be using this blog to document my SQUIRREL!!!... Project, and my progress learning about photo journalism.

Today was my first day developing my love for photo journalism <3

My plan was to go in my back yard and watch squirrels in their natural habitat, and so that’s what I did. I sat in my back yard watching…(wait for it) NOTHING!!! I didn’t see anything., Nope not one stinking squirrel >=( but I did take pictures of their nests. ->




Later I went to the front yard and actually found some squirrels FINALLY! =)








And finally my education mentor and I down loaded the pix I shot, cropped, and finally I posted them on this blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment