Brother Bear Becomes Zak

Brother Bear Becomes Zak
The first Squirrel I ever took a picture of

Friday, January 27, 2012

day four as a photo journalist

Today I took some photos of my new LEGO Harry Potter mini Hogwarts set and I put all of the characters in different poses and posted them here.



Harry Potter



Harry Potter being chased by a Dementor



Prof. Sprout Tutoring Nevile Longbottom about the Mandrake root...he forgot to wear earmuffs, fainted and dropped the mandrake on himself. "My, my," said Sprout




Narcissa Malfoy is looking for the sword of Griffindor in the sorting hat.



Ron is sleeping...again




Dead Baselesk, Sleeping Ron, And Narcissa.




Lucius Malfoy is lighting the torches.




The Mirror of Desires.




Remus Lupin is tutoring Hermionie in Defence Against The Dark Arts.




Hermionie's Dorm (Does the book give it away?).




Snakes are escaping the Slitheren dorm.



Hagrid is tending to a wounded Unicorn and...Voldemort is the culprit with Nagini by his side.






Goyle is mourning over his best friend Crabe (Recently passed...the idiot burned himself alive).






HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCH CRAFT AND WIZARDRY



(there's the sword!)



And after all that hard work...

My Homemade chinese food dinner (sooooo goooood)

Well thats day four for you...four you Ha ha ha ha ha




No comments:

Post a Comment