Brother Bear Becomes Zak

Brother Bear Becomes Zak
The first Squirrel I ever took a picture of

Thursday, January 19, 2012

day two of my life as a photo journalist

Today I identified my native squirrel as the Sciurus carolinensis, or Eastern Grey Squirrel by examining the photos I took and referring to the World Wide Web.

So when I got pictures of Bucky (below)... I got so close that if I had reached out my hand I could have touched him. That’s probably because I was on my stomach.



Bucky Is Eating His Food.





Bucky Is Looking For his Food.


Bucky Has Found His Food.





Bucky Is Looking At Me.



Bucky Is Looking At My Neighbor.


While I was in my back yard looking for squirrels a cardinal landed on my hand and pecked the rubber on my camera... I couldn't get a photo… bummer...

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. See you tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment