Brother Bear Becomes Zak

Brother Bear Becomes Zak
The first Squirrel I ever took a picture of

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

day five as a photojouralist

Last Saturday I went to this awesome place in down town Atlanta Called M.O.D.A.(Museum Of Design Atlanta) And learned about…LEGO MINDSTORM You know robotic legos and afterword we went to SONIC!!! I got a chilidog, chili fries, and a Reeses shake. I also got dad to get some motsarela sticks but I didn’t tell him why. And when we got back I had a session with S (and that’s who I gave the cheese sticks to.)at my local creek. There I took pix with S’s camera (I love that camera) of…BLIGHTLY COLORED FLOWERS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE,























Well and of course water ripples

















but it was fun nonethelesswell that’s pretty much what happened I’ll check back with you tomorrow, Zakgoessolo, peace


1 comment: